Tuesday, December 21, 2010

For you,you,you,and YOU



Hello (: I'm at Johor Bahru now ^^ ^^

will go Singapore with my cousins tomorrow (yeahhhh*)


To: Ye Wey,Pei Wen,Mei Kei,Yuan Theng,Ethan Lieong,Xiao Ling,Yuki
,Jia Yu

It means so much to know that you're always there for me. You're wonderful person and the best friend i'll ever hate,and I just wanted you to know how thankful I am to be sharing life with you (: Thanks for being there for me,time and time again,with your understanding acceptance.Thanks for being the kind of friend. I know I can turn to,no matter what's going on in my life...or yours.Thanks for the way you listen,for always being willing to stop what you're doing and giving me your full attention. Thanks for the friendship and for all the things you've done that always make me feel better (: Thank you for your warmest hospitality,It is much appreciated. I love you all! Today,tomorrow and ALWAYS !

ye wey,pei wen,mei kei~ Take Care ! keep in touch yaa


with Love,
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment